eSports is an Awe-striking Quicksle Template for Professional Gaming Websites
In a world of PUBG, Call of Duty, League of Legends, Dota 2, CS:GO, Overwatch, FIFA, and Fortnite, you can’t stay away from games.
It’s an ever-growing industry. Most importantly, people who are involved in these games are mostly young. Having an online presence for such games, gamers, and the gaming community is always important. But there are not so many options for gamers to showcase their gaming skills online. So, we have taken the initiative to have one on Quicksle
Meet eSports, our new gaming Joomla template for any game, gamer, and game studios. Now, it would be easier for game developers and studios to present their games to the real gamers with eSports’ elegant design and rich features. From showcasing games and gamers online to selling gaming accessories, you can do a lot of things with it. You can have your own Gadget shop as eSports comes with eStore inside.
eSports is a complete gaming website solution on Quicksle, it’s rich with so many features and nicely designed pages.
eSports Features and Functionalities
eSports is rich with features that would help gamers showcase their gaming skills online. From displaying gaming trailers to selling gaming accessories and fashion items, you can do many things with this Joomla gaming template. First, let's have a look at all the features in a quick list.
- — Built with real-life gamers in mind
- — 3 home variations
- — Showcase game trailers
- — Exclusive gadget shop powered by eStore
- — Rich team showcasing with member profile
- — Nicely designed blog
- — Dedicated About page
- — Multiple built-in pages
- — Mobile-optimized responsive design
- — Conversion friendly presentation
- — Framework Template & Page Builder
- — Priority support and detailed documentation
Now that you know the features of eSports, we will explore the highlighted features in more detail.
3 Home Variations
1. Tournaments: An deal for eSports teams and tournaments. It is packed with features like trailer videos, sponsorship form, newsletter subscription, built-in shops, catchy hero section with effective CTAs, and more.
2. Game Studio: A strong fit for professional game developers to showcase their games and skills. It comes with a hero slider with a persuasive CTA to catch the attention of the visitors. From featuring your latest games and trailers, it has all the essential features to make you shine amidst the crowd.
3. Game Landing: A fantastic landing page layout to introduce your games to the world. It is crafted to display your game trailers, gameplay, reviews & ratings, launch platforms, release date, etc. It will help you on your journey to success to make a strong first impression.
eSports has a special trailer page to list all game trailers in a single place. Interested gamers can have a sneak peek or special moments of the games in those trailers. You can let the gamers see inside of a game before they even play it. Capture best moments and showcase them in trailers. You can also place a trailer section on your homepage to draw visitors' attention. If anybody wants to live stream directly from twitch, they can embed iframe to do so. Click here to see the guideline..
Gadget Shop Ready with eStore
If you have related gaming gadgets and items like gaming consoles, mouse, headphones, gaming caps, T-shirts, and more to sell online. eSports along with eStore makes it possible for you to create a gaming site with a full-fledged gadget shop. Sell and accept payment via multiple payment gateways. Get extra exposure to gaming items and make money at the same time.
Professional Team Showcasing
You can add game-wise gaming squads with photos on the eSports team page. Each squad can have multiple team members and each member has a rich profile page to showcase their records and moments.
- — List Multiple Squads: Display gaming squads according to the games linking each squad at the top for easier navigation on a rich team page.
- — Individual Member Profiles: Display team members’ special moments, information, and gaming gadgets on their individual profile page. Members’ gadgets can be linked to shops too.
eSports’ blog is designed to talk about games, gamer’s stories, and records to inspire more people to join in and participate. You can publish games news, announcements, instructions, and more for the gamer community to benefit and communicate easily.
Dedicated About Page
There’s a dedicated About page inside eSports to present your gaming studio smartly. Tell a bit of your background story, have special moments in a video, place social media profile links, display stats, and have a CTA button at the bottom.
eSports is packed with all the necessary pages required to reach your customers. These built-in pages can be set easily by editing the demo contents only. Pages like FAQ, Contact, Registration, and more will be so crucial to run a gaming studio or any gaming site successfully
- — FAQ: Answer some of your visitors’ question before they even ask you
- — Contact: Have a nicely designed contact page to make communication easier.
- — Registration: Have more people on board by asking them to sign up on the registration page.
- — Login: A differently designed and visually rich login page for your gaming
Creating a complete online presence for your gaming website is now a lot easier with eSports. This Quicksle gaming template is developed for gamers, game developers, and gaming studios to present gaming professionally. With a quickstart pack and other things inside, it would not take long for anybody to launch a complete gaming website. So, get eSports and create an online presence and showcase your gaming skills.